Ethnava Chikankari Pink short top
- Skillfully handcrafted, this Pink Rayon short top is a perfect blend of the traditional craft of chikankari with the modernity of trends and fashion. Lucknowi craftsmanship echoes impeccable vision by soothing pastel tones with Pinch Short top. supporting and motivating the long-standing traditional Lucknowi Chikankari. Adorned with the intricate chikan stitches of “Phanda” and “Shadow work”, this short top is a perfect wear for you.
- Phanda refers to knots that are in the shape of Millets. Phanda is considered to be a more intricate version of stitches. However, the knots are much smaller and far more delicate. Mostly utilized in making the centre of the flowers in simple Chikankari design motifs. It is a knot type of a millet shaped stitch.
- Shadow work is one of the most popular stitches, in this stitch the filling is done on the wrong side while the design is bounded by a running stitch on the right side of the fabric to give it a neat look, since the stitch is made on the reverse side of the fabric, resembling the herringbone stitch.
- This short top is all that you are looking for! With its unique and soft colour palette, this will definitely make you the centre of attention in a room full of people. This will be by your side as a routine summer wear too. The motifs enhance the beauty of this skilfully handcrafted short top, these motifs denote the creative imagination of our skilled artisans.
Add on to short top
This short top work best with oversized oxidized earrings, or pearl studs to complement the white pearl-like stitches. A small matching bracelet or watch would complete the look very well. Sunglasses also look formidable with the all-over casual but royal vibe of the piece.
- SKU of Short top: 2269
- Style: Short Top
- Color of short top: Pink
- Length of short top: 31 inch
- Sleeves: Three quarter sleeves, ¾ sleeves
- Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
- Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
- Fabric : Satin Cotton
- Thread: Cotton thread
- Embroidery: Bakhiya & Phanda
- Chikan, in the literal sense means ’embroidery’. This traditional embroidery style is one of Lucknow’s most ancient and well-known art forms, believed to be introduced by the Mughals. The simple and precise handwork on the garment, gives it a very subtle, classy feel that modern embroidery techniques lack.
- The main essence of the garment is a simple design, and while motifs are now added to make the garment look rich, it still remains a simple and affordable fabric choice.
Chikan Kurta Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.