Ethnava Chikankari Magenta Color cotton booti Kurta
- No one can deny that the modern embroidery can never beat the invincible precise handwork of experienced artisans, who opened their eyes in the world with Chikanakari at their home and are drinking, eating, and breathing nothing but Chikankari.
- We, at Ethnava, try to fuse craft of traditionalism with the modernity of fashion as well. While also adopting the ever-evolving modernity of fashion in the cut, style and make of our product we don’t waver from the roots of Chikankari. We aim to provide you with a chikan kurta that denotes elegance with style as well as comfort.
- This gorgeous Rani colored Chikan Kurta is an outstanding display of elegance and royalty. The Rani color itself speaks of sophistication and poise. Embroidered with the intricate chikan stitches of “Ghaspatti”, this chikan kurta is should definitely be a part of every women’s wardrobe. Adorned with feminine aesthetics, this chikan kurta is a perfect wear for you.
- Ghaspatti projects the Awadhi love for gardens (‘Bagh’). A number of localities, even today are named after the gardens they were once famous for, in lucknow. Ghaspatti brings out this inclination in the Chikankari art form.
- It is a series of stitches that form small leaf and twig motifs that fill up the material on which it is made. The grass leaves formed by V-shaped line of stitches worked in a graduated series on the right side of the fabric, this stitch really brings out the craft. It is occasionally done within parallel rows to fill petals and leaves in a motif.
- Ghas Patti is one of the most recurring pattern in the craft of Chikankari. It is a series of petals and leaves that fills up the fabric. This pattern of embroidery adorned on chikankari pieces is a manifestation of meadows and gardens. It brings out the Awadhi bent towards gardens (‘bagh’), and this historical obsession with pretty gardens can be seen even today in the name of all major places in Lucknow. From Qaisarbagh to Alambagh, Lucknow’s proverbial gardens come alive in this pattern of embroidery.
- Are you looking for an elegant chikan kurti to make you the centre of attention? This chikan kurti will surely do so. With its wide versatility, you can wear this chikan kurti to your workplace or to your college or to any party. This chikankari kurta will never disappoint you with its incomparable style and appeal. This gorgeous kurti is a perfect pick for office wear and college wear. The colour palette and fabric is perfect for summer vivacity.
- This kurti will be by your side as a routine summer wear too. The motifs enhance the beauty of this chikan kurti, these motifs denote the creative imagination of our skilled artisans.
Add on to Chikan Kurta
For a head turning look, combine this elegant and graceful chikan kurti with matching embroidered palazzos. Complete the look of this lucknowi kurta with traditional dupattas. Accessorise with oxidised jewelry and a hand clutch.
- SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: 2436
- Style: Straight
- Color of Chikankari Kurta: Rani
- Length of Chikan Kurta: 46 inch
- Sleeves: Three quarter sleeves, ¾ sleeves
- Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
- Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
- Fabric : Cotton Booti Cloth
- Thread: Cotton thread
- Embroidery: Ghaspatti
The craft of chikan work or chikankari, more commonly called lucknowi chikan, is hundreds of years old and has been passed down from generations to generations by expert craftsmen. This age old art incorporates about 32 different stitching techniques that are often combined with pearls, mirrors and mukaish. Chikankari kurta and sarees have been a part of this traditional art form for generations.
Chikan Kurta Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.