Ethnava chikankari Baby Pink Cotton Unstitched kurti with White Dupatta
- This Chikankari Kurti speaks of the immaculate artistry of this chikan kurta, the marvelous chikan embroidery is handcrafted with chikan stitches- Ulti Bakhiya or Shadow Work using blue cotton thread. The color palette is soft and fresh along with comfortable cotton fabric all this adds to the desirability of this elegant baby pink chikan kurta.
- This Baby Pink Chikan Kurti is an embodiment of poise, sophistication, and simplicity yet elegance. Adorned with phenomenal chikan stitches of “Shadow Work” on delicate georgette fabric, this chikan kurta is what you need in your wardrobe for summer vivacity. Georgette is a sheer, lightweight, dull-finished crêpe fabric
- Shadow work is one of the most popular stitches, in this stitch the filling is done on the wrong side while the design is bounded by a running stitch on the right side of the fabric to give it a neat look, since the stitch is made on the reverse side of the fabric, resembling the herringbone stitch.
- During the Nawabi rule of Lucknow, the highfalutin ladies of that era employed chikankari workers for their personal attendance and adorned themselves in the best attires handcrafted by the nimble fingers of these artisans. To create newer designs different stitches were to be used. One such stitch was introduced as Ghas Patti, which is in the form of grass blades stacked in a row.
- This chikan kurta will be by your side as a routine summer wear too. The motifs enhance the beauty of this chikan kurta, these motifs denote the creative imagination of our skilled artisans.
Add on to Lucknow Kurta
These Chikan Kurtis work best with oversized oxidized earrings, or pearl studs to complement the white pearl-like stitches. A small matching bracelet or watch would complete the look very well. Combine this graceful lucknowi chikan Kurti with matching embroidered palazzos. Complete the look of this lucknowi kurta with traditional dupattas and oxidized jewelry.
- SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: 41116
- SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: 11
- Style: Kurta
- Color of Chikankari Kurta: Baby Pink
- Colors of Chikankari Dupatta: White
- Length of Chikan Kurta: 5 meters
- Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
- Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
- Kurta Fabric: Georgette
- Dupatta Fabric: Chiffon
- Thread: Cotton thread
- Embroidery: Bakhiya
Chikankari work is said to be introduced to India by Empress Nur Jahan (wife of Shah Jahan) and the name itself comes from the Persian word Chakin, or Chikeen, which refers to cloth wrought with exquisite needlework. Some say chikankari embroidery originated as craftsmen were inspired by the intricacy of designs on Mughal architecture and wanted to create garments that reflected the same styles of patterns and intricacy.
Chikan Kurta Also Known: Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand-embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.