Dazzling Ethnava beige cotton unstitched chikankari kurta 41113 Gotapatti
This Beige colored unstitchedChikankari Kurti speaks of the immaculate artistry of this chikan kurta, the marvelous chikan embroidery is handcrafted with chikan stitches- Ulti Bakhiya or Shadow Work, Phanda, Keel and Gota Patti using white cotton thread. The color palette is soft and fresh along with comfortable cotton fabric all this adds to the desirability of this elegant Beige unstitched chikan kurta.
SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: 41113
Style: Unstitched Kurta
Color of Chikankari Kurta: Beige
Length of Chikan Kurta: 3 mtrs
Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
Fabric : Cotton
Thread: Cotton thread
Embroidery: Bakhiya, Gotapatti, Keel & Phanda
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Ethnava beige cotton unstitched chikankari kurta
- This Beige colored unstitchedChikankari Kurti speaks of the immaculate artistry of this chikan kurta, the marvelous chikan embroidery is handcrafted with chikan stitches- Ulti Bakhiya or Shadow Work, Phanda, Keel, and Gota Patti using white cotton thread. The color palette is soft and fresh along with comfortable cotton fabric all this adds to the desirability of this elegant Beige unstitched chikan kurta.
- Shadow work is one of the most popular stitches, in this stitch the filling is done on the wrong side while the design is bounded by a running stitch on the right side of the fabric to give it a neat look, since the stitch is made on the reverse side of the fabric, resembling the herringbone stitch.
- Phanda refers to knots that are in the shape of Millets. Phanda is considered to be a more intricate version of stitches. However, the knots are much smaller and far more delicate. Mostly utilized in making the center of the flowers in simple Chikankari design motifs. It is a knot type of a millet shaped stitch.
- Gota Patti work is a type of embroidery work that originated in Rajasthan, India. It is all about creating patterns on a piece of clothing using zari ribbons.
- This chikan kurta is all that you are looking for! With its unique and soft color palette, this chikan kurta will definitely make you the center of attention in a room full of people. This Kurti will be by your side as a routine summer wear too. The motifs enhance the beauty of this chikan Kurti, these motifs denote the creative imagination of our skilled artisans.
Add on to Lucknow Kurta
To add the glam to your looks, pair them up with embroidered palazzos and dupattas. Accessorise with metallic oxidized jewelry and a clutch.
- SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: 41113
- Style: Unstitched Kurta
- Color of Chikankari Kurta: Beige
- Length of Chikan Kurta: 3 meters
- Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
- Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
- Fabric: Cotton
- Thread: Cotton thread
- Embroidery: Bakhiya, Gota Patti, Keel & Phanda
Into the northern heartlands of India, the heritage of craftsmanship has been passed down for centuries, generation after generation. Among the exquisite flavors of Mughlai and Awadhi food, the intricate carvings, and the architectural wonders, the erstwhile Awadh also cradles the origins of Chikankari with pride. A culture already rich in various art forms, the artisans of Awadh are learned in the craft of Chikankari embroidery and carry it forward to this day. It was introduced by Nur Jehan, the wife of Mughal Emperor Jahangir. The emperor then sponsored the craft and it spread throughout the plains of Awadh. The old artisan families of Awadh come from a line of skilled Chikankari artists, and they still practice the trade.
Chikan Kurta Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken Lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken Kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan Kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand-embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.