Ethnava chikankari Orange rayon frock style,short top
- From the lanes of Old Lucknow, we bring you the magnificent traditional chikan embroidery which has been passed down from generation to generation. Expert craftsmen weave these amazing designs with perfection and precise detailing. This Chikankari Kurti speaks of the immaculate artistry of this frock style short top, the marvelous chikan embroidery is handcrafted with chikan stitches- Ghaspatti using orange cotton thread. The colour palette is soft and fresh along with comfortable cotton fabric all this add to the desirability of this piece.
- A perfect amalgamation of comfort, royalty, and modernity, this Orange Frock Style short top is a perfect outfit to you that definitely raises the notches of the chic-quotient. A subtle spin off over the mainstream traditional kurtis, this shirt top is a beautifully handcrafted piece that will definitely be your go-to outfit each time you’ll step out of the house.
- During the Nawabi rule of Lucknow, the highfalutin ladies of that era employed chikankari workers for their personal attendance and adorned themselves in the best attires handcrafted by the nimble fingers of these artisans. To create newer designs different stitches were to be used. One such stitch was introduced as Ghas patti, which is in the form of grass blades stacked in a row.
- Ghas Patti is one of the most recurring pattern in the craft of Chikankari. It is a series of petals and leaves that fills up the fabric. This pattern of embroidery adorned on chikankari pieces is a manifestation of meadows and gardens. It brings out the Awadhi bent towards gardens (‘bagh’), and this historical obsession with pretty gardens can be seen even today in the name of all major places in Lucknow. From Qaisarbagh to Alambagh, Lucknow’s proverbial gardens come alive in this pattern of embroidery.
Add on to Short top
For a head-turning look, combine this elegant and graceful chikan frock style top with salwar or with matching embroidered palazzos. Complete the look of this lucknowi kurta with traditional dupattas.For a chic look, wear them with heavy oxidized jewelry and carry a hand clutch.
- SKU of top: 2415
- Style: Frock Style Short top
- Color of short top: Orange
- Length of short top: 30 inch
- Sleeves: Three quarter sleeves, ¾ sleeves
- Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
- Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
- Fabric : Rayon Slub
- Thread: Cotton thread
- Embroidery: Ghaspatti
- Lucknowi Chikankari is one of its kind hand embroidery, a variety of stitching styles are involved in chikan embroidery. It takes many years for an artisan to master the techniques of chikankari, chikan embroidery requires discipline and precision of detail in its formation.
- As a result, this art cannot be replicated anywhere. There are 32 stitches of chikankari, which are broadly classified into Raised stitch, Embossed and Flat stitch and Open Trellis.
Chikan Kurta Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.