Graceful Ethnava chikankari Peach cotton booti cloth Kurta – 2436
Beautifully handcrafted with delicate chikan stitches of ‘Ghas Patti’ using white-colored cotton threads, this Peach colored Chikan Kurti elevates your style quotient several notches higher. The Kurti radiates a soft and eye-pleasing color palette on skin-friendly fabric; this Kurti is what you need to face the vivacity of summers.
SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: 2436
Color of Chikankari Kurta: Peach
Length of Chikan Kurta: 46 inch
Sleeves: Three-quarter sleeves, ¾ sleeves
Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
Fabric: Cotton Booti Cloth
Thread: Peach Cotton thread
Ethnava chikankari Peach cotton booti cloth Kurta
- From the lanes of Old Lucknow, we bring you the magnificent traditional chikan embroidery which has been passed down from generations to generations. Expert craftsmen weave these amazing designs with perfection and precise detailing. This Chikankari Kurti speaks of the immaculate artistry of this chikan kurta.
- We at Ethnava have created this harmoniously charming special piece which is hand embroidered black chikankari lucknowi kurta with modal cotton material. With Ethnava we aim to provide you with a chikan kurti which denotes elegance with comfort.
- Beautifully handcrafted with delicate chikan stitches of ‘Ghas Patti’ using white coloured cotton threads, this Peach colored Chikan kurti elevates your style quotient several notches higher. The kurti radiates a soft and eye-pleasing colour palette on skin-friendly fabric; this kurti is what you need to face the vivacity of summers.
- Ghas Patti Stitch is a standout amongst the most eminent and acknowledged stitches in the territory of Chikankari, Ghas Patti is widely used as a part of chikan articles of clothing. It is one of the most recurring patterns in the craft of Chikankari. It is a series of petals and leaves that fills up the fabric.
- This pattern of embroidery adorned on chikankari pieces is a manifestation of meadows and gardens. It brings out the Awadhi bent towards gardens (‘bagh’), and this historical obsession with pretty gardens can be seen even today in the name of all major places in Lucknow. From Qaisarbagh to Alambagh, Lucknow’s proverbial gardens come alive in this pattern of embroidery.
- This kurti will be by your side as a routine summer wear too. Light, breathable, and comfortable, this chikan kurti is perfect summer wear. The motifs enhance the beauty of this chikan kurti, these motifs denote the creative imagination of our skilled artisans.
Add on to Chikan Kurta
- SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: 2436
- Style: Straight
- Color of Chikankari Kurta: Peach
- Length of Chikan Kurta: 46 inch
- Sleeves: Three quarter sleeves, ¾ sleeves
- Silhouette: Chikan kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
- Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikan kurta
- Fabric : Cotton Booti Cloth
- Thread: Peach Cotton thread
- Embroidery: Ghaspatti
- Chikankari, which in the literal sense means embroidery is derived from the Persian word ‘Chakin’ which is also pronounced as ‘Chikan’. It is believed that Noor Jehan, wife of Mughal emperor Jahangir introduced Chikankari in Lucknow.
- The craft of chikan work or chikankari, more commonly called lucknowi chikan, is hundreds of years old and has been passed down from generation to generation by expert craftsmen. This age old art incorporates about 32 different stitching techniques that are often combined with pearls, mirrors and mukaish. Chikankari kurta and sarees have been a part of this traditional art form for generations.
Chikan Kurta Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.