Beautiful Ethnava Chikankari Peach Shaded Muslin Kurta – 2340
This alluring Peach shaded chikan kurta is skillfully handcrafted with intense precision and hard work by dedicated artisans. Embroidered and adorned with the intricate stitches “Phanda” and “Bhakiya or Shadow work”, this kurta is a perfect outfit for you. With a perfect balance of comfort and grace, this Lucknowi chikan kurta is exactly what you are looking for!
SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: 2340
Color of Chikankari Kurta: Peach
Length of Chikan Kurta: 46 inch
Sleeves: Three quarter sleeves, ¾ sleeves
Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
Fabric : Muslin
Thread: Peach Cotton thread
Embroidery: Bakhiya & Phanda
Ethnava Chikankari Peach Shaded Muslin Kurta
- This Chikankari Kurti speaks of the immaculate artistry of this chikan kurta, the marvellous chikan embroidery is hand crafted with chikan stitches- Ulti Bakhiya or Shadow Work using white cotton thread. The colour palette is soft and fresh along with comfortable cotton fabric all this adds to the desirability of this black and white chikan kurta.
- This type of stitch is known for its double back and shadow work. It’s mostly done from the wrong side of the fabric and the actual design on the front end is rendered in herringbone style. The shadow of the thread is seen on the cloth from the right side. In industry, it is also known as “Ulti” and “Seedhi” Bakhiya.
- This alluring Peach shaded chikan kurta is skillfully handcrafted with intense precision and hard work by dedicated artisans. Embroidered and adorned with the intricate stitches “Phanda” and “Bhakiya or Shadow work”, this kurta is a perfect outfit for you. With a perfect balance of comfort and grace, this Lucknowi chikan kurta is exactly what you are looking for!
- Shadow work is one of the most popular stitches, in this stitch the filling is done on the wrong side while the design is bounded by a running stitch on the right side of the fabric to give it a neat look, since the stitch is made on the reverse side of the fabric, resembling the herringbone stitch.
- Phanda refers to knots that are in the shape of Millets. Phanda is considered to be a more intricate version of stitches. However, the knots are much smaller and far more delicate. Mostly utilized in making the centre of the flowers in simple Chikankari design motifs. It is a knot type of a millet shaped stitch.
- This kurti will be by your side as a routine summer wear too. The motifs enhance the beauty of this chikan kurti, these motifs denote the creative imagination of our skilled artisans.
Add on to Chikan Kurta
- SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: 2340
- Style: Straight
- Color of Chikankari Kurta: Peach
- Length of Chikan Kurta: 46 inch
- Sleeves: Three quarter sleeves, ¾ sleeves
- Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
- Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
- Fabric : Muslin
- Thread: Peach Cotton thread
- Embroidery: Bakhiya & Phanda
Chikan, in the literal sense means ’embroidery’. This traditional embroidery style is one of Lucknow’s most ancient and well-known art forms, believed to be introduced by the Mughals. The simple and precise handwork on the garment gives it a very subtle, classy feel that modern embroidery techniques lack. The main essence of the garment is a simple design, and while motifs are now added to make the garment look rich, it still remains a simple and affordable fabric choice.
Chikan Kurta Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.