Ethnava chikankari Peach Kurta
- This beautifully handcrafted Peach-colored chikan kurta is exactly what you are looking for! Made with intensive hard work and dedication of artisans who have been carrying the legacy of chikankari from generation to generation. The cotton fabric is skin-friendly and lets the skin breathe.
- In chikan embroidery, the ‘keel’ has derived its name from this beautiful piece of nose pin. To make this stitch, a very tiny stitch is picked up on the fabric with the needle and the Phandasticth is embroidered.
- This beautiful peach kurta has been created with perfection using white cotton thread creating floral patterns and motifs on the fabric. Intricate chikankari stiches “Bakhiya”,”Keel” and “Phanda” have been used to adorn the fabric of the chikan kurta.
- Shadow work is one of the most popular stitches, in this stitch the filling is done on the wrong side while the design is bounded by a running stitch on the right side of the fabric to give it a neat look, since the stitch is made on the reverse side of the fabric, resembling the herringbone stitch.
- Phanda refers to knots that are in the shape of Millets. Phanda is considered to be a more intricate version of stitches. However, the knots are much smaller and far more delicate. Mostly utilized in making the centre of the flowers in simple Chikankari design motifs. It is a knot type of a millet shaped stitch.
- With its versatile style and simple elegance, this chikan kurta is a perfect wear for office, college and even casual outings. This kurta can be paired with dupattas and palazzos to give it a more traditional look. Also, it can be teamed up with denim jeans to be casual wear.
Add on to Chikan Kurta
- SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: 2380
- Style: Straight
- Color of Chikankari Kurta: Peach
- Length of Chikan Kurta: 46 inch
- Sleeves: Three quarter sleeves, ¾ sleeves
- Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
- Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
- Fabric : Cotton
- Thread: Cotton thread
- Embroidery: Bakhiya, Keel & Phanda
- Chikan, in the literal sense, means ’embroidery’. This traditional embroidery style is one of Lucknow’s most ancient and well-known art forms, believed to be introduced by the Mughals. The simple and precise handwork on the garment gives it a very subtle, classy feel that modern embroidery techniques lack.
- The main essence of the garment is a simple design, and while motifs are now added to make the garment look rich, it still remains a simple and affordable fabric choice.
Chikan Kurta Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.