Ethnava chikankari Peach cotton kurti
- We, at Ethnava, try to fuse the craft of traditionalism with the modernity of fashion as well. While also adopting the ever-evolving modernity of fashion in the cut, style and make of our product we don’t waver from the roots of Chikankari. We aim to provide you with a chikan kurta that denotes elegance with style as well as comfort.
- This Peach Cotton Kurti speaks of the immaculate artistry of this chikan kurta, the marvelous chikan embroidery is handcrafted with chikan stitches- Ulti Bakhiya or Shadow Work using yellow cotton thread. The colour palette is soft and fresh along with comfortable cotton fabric all this adds to the desirability of this black and white chikan kurta.
- Shadow work mostly done from the wrong side of the fabric and the actual design on the front end is rendered in herringbone style. The shadow of the thread is seen on the cloth from the right side. In industry, it is also known as “Ulti” and “Seedhi” Bakhiya.
- Shadow work is one of the most popular stitches, in this stitch the filling is done on the wrong side while the design is bounded by a running stitch on the right side of the fabric to give it a neat look, since the stitch is made on the reverse side of the fabric, resembling the herringbone stitch.
- This kurti will be by your side as a routine summer wear too. The motifs enhance the beauty of this chikan kurti, these motifs denote the creative imagination of our skilled artisans.
Add on to Chikan Kurta
- SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: 41121
- Style: Kurta
- Color of Chikankari Kurta: Peach
- Length of Chikan Kurta: 3 Meters
- Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
- Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
- Fabric : Cotton
- Thread: Cotton thread
- Embroidery: Bakhiya
- Chikan designs have also been inspired from various other Mughal architecture with floral design. The most probable explanation which has historical backing reveals that the Chikan craft originated in West Bengal where the work meant ‘fine’. They had very fine local muslins made into garments for themselves, which the ladies embroidered with the Chikanwork of exquisite delicacy and beauty.
- The benevolent rulers of Awadh patronized the artisans and encouraged their craftsmanship and the affluence and extravagance of later Awadh rulers seems to have attracted their enchanting craft to their capital of Lucknow.
Chikan Kurta Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.