Beautiful Ethnava chikankari White Cotton Kurta – BHM 28
This beautiful white kurta has been created with perfection using white and pink cotton threads creating floral patterns and motifs on the fabric. Intricate chikankari stiches using chikan work have been used to adorn the fabric of the chikan kurta. Expert craftsmen weave these amazing designs with perfection and precise detailing.
SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: BHM 28
Color of Chikankari Kurta: White
Length of Chikan Kurta: 38 inch
Sleeves: Three quarter sleeves, ¾ sleeves
Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
Fabric : Cotton
Thread: Cotton thread
Ethnava chikankari White Cotton Kurta
- From the lanes of Old Lucknow, we bring you the magnificent traditional chikan embroidery which has been passed down from generation to generation. Expert craftsmen weave these amazing designs with perfection and precise detailing. This Chikankari White Kurti speaks of the immaculate artistry of this chikan kurta. Adorned with beautiful floral patterns and motifs using chikan work, this chikan kurta is perfect for summer vivacity. Each piece stands out unique as it is handcrafted by intense precision and hard work.
- The craft of Chikan work, often referred to as Lucknow Chikan, is over 400 years old with a firm presence in the Indian and global fashion arena. The technique of its creation is called Chikankari and its unique sensibility flaunts grace and elegance as subtly as the wearer pleases.
- This beautiful white kurta has been created with perfection using white and pink cotton threads creating floral patterns and motifs on the fabric. Intricate chikankari stiches have been used to adorn the fabric of the chikan kurta.
- The colour palette and fabric is perfect for summer vivacity. The cotton fabric is skin-friendly and lets the skin breathe. Cotton can be used for designing a plethora of fabrics. It is a staple fiber that is light in weight and is a breathable textile. Cotton material is a finely spun and highly twisted, which makes the cotton fabric durable and strong.
- This kurti will be by your side as a routine summer wear too. The motifs enhance the beauty of this chikan kurti, these motifs denote the creative imagination of our skilled artisans.
Add on to Chikan Kurta
Complete your look with oxidized jewelry, a metallic bracelet or a watch. For a chic casual look style this kurta with denim jeans. For a head turning look, combine this elegant and graceful chikan kurti with matching embroidered palazzos. Complete the look of this lucknowi kurta with traditional dupattas.
- SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: BHM 28
- Style: Straight
- Color of Chikankari Kurta: White
- Length of Chikan Kurta: 38 inch
- Sleeves: Three quarter sleeves, ¾ sleeves
- Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
- Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
- Fabric : Cotton
- Thread: Cotton thread
- Embroidery: Chikan work
Chikan designs have also been inspired by various other Mughal architecture with floral design. The most probable explanation which has historical backing reveals that the Chikan craft originated in West Bengal where the work meant ‘fine’. They had very fine local muslins made into garments for themselves, which the ladies embroidered with the Chikanwork of exquisite delicacy and beauty. The benevolent rulers of Awadh patronized the artisans and encouraged their craftsmanship and the affluence and extravagance of later Awadh rulers seems to have attracted their enchanting craft to their capital of Lucknow
Chikan Kurta Also Known: Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand-embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.