Ethnava firozi georgette unstitched chikankari kurta, dupatta
- Fragile threads adorned in delicate designs on exquisite fabrics, Chikankari has its own brand of deliberate and detailed artwork. Over the years, Chikankari has evolved, as all forms of arts have. It now flaunts modernist features in its styling.
- The firozi color is the color of sophistication and serenity. This unstitched Firozi colored chikankari kurta and dupatta is adorned with the intricate chikan stitches “Bakhiya”, “Gota Patti”, “Keel” and “Phanda” with white cotton thread. Handcrafted, the embroidery of this chikan kari kurta brings life to the delicate georgette fabric.
- Shadow work is one of the most popular stitches, in this stitch the filling is done on the wrong side while the design is bounded by a running stitch on the right side of the fabric to give it a neat look, since the stitch is made on the reverse side of the fabric, resembling the herringbone stitch.
- Phanda refers to knots that are in the shape of Millets. Phanda is considered to be a more intricate version of stitches. However, the knots are much smaller and far more delicate. Mostly utilised in making the centre of the flowers in simple Chikankari design motifs. It is a knot type of a millet shaped stitch.
- The colour palette and fabric is perfect for summer vivacity. This chikan kurta will be by your side as a routine summer wear too. The motifs enhance the beauty of this chikan kurta, these motifs denote the creative imagination of our skilled artisans.
Add on to Lucknow Kurta
This kurta can be styled and stitched in a number of ways. One can complete the look by pairing it up with pallazos and oxidized jewely as well.
- SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: 41119
- Style: Unstitched Kurta
- Color of Chikankari Kurta: Firoji
- Length of Chikan Kurta: 3 mtrs
- Silhouette: Chikan kari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
- Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
- Fabric : Georgette
- Thread: Cotton thread
- Embroidery: Bakhiya, Gota Patti, Keel & Phanda
The craft of chikan work or chikan kari, more commonly called lucknowi chikan, is hundreds of years old and has been passed down from generations to generations by expert craftsmen. This age old art incorporates about 32 different stitching techniques that are often combined with pearls, mirrors and mukaish. Chikankari kurta and sarees have been a part of this traditional art form for generations.
Chikan Kurta Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.