Beautiful Ethnava golden booty on cream base white vicsose crepe chikan kurta-2452
- Opening doors to merge feminine aesthetics with traditional craft, we at Ethnava have created this harmoniously charming special piece which is hand embroidered black chikankari lucknowi kurta with modal cotton material. With Ethnava we aim to provide you with a chikan kurti which denotes elegance with comfort.
- From the lanes of Old Lucknow, Ethnava brings you the resplendent traditional Chikan embroidery which has been passed down from generation to generation. Lucknow is the heart of the chikankari and is generally famous for Lucknawi chikan. Skilled craftsmen weave these impressive designs and patterns with perfection and precise detailing.
- This gorgeous ethnic creme base chikankari kurta has been created with perfection using white cotton thread creating detailed floral patterns and motifs on the fabric. Intricate chikan stitches “Keel” has been used to adorn the fabric of the lucknowi chikan kurta. Viscose crepe is a lovely quality viscose that will last well and sew beautifully.
- During the Nawabi rule of Lucknow, the highfalutin ladies employed chikankari workers for their personal attendance and adorned themselves in the best attires handcrafted by the nimble fingers of these artisans. To create newer designs different stitches were to be used. One such stitch was introduced as Ghas patti, which is in the form of grass blades stacked in a row.
- This alluring chikan kurta will be your perfect go-to outfit each time you’d want to step out of your house. A perfect blend of traditionalism with a slight punch of modernity, this chikan kurti is perfect for you.
- This chikan kurta will be by your side as a routine summer wear too. The colour palette and fabric is perfect for summer vivacity. The motifs and precise embroidery enhance the beauty of this chikan kurta, these motifs denote the creative imagination of our skilled artisans.
Add on to chikan kurta: For a chic casual look style this kurta with denim jeans. If you are looking for a traditional or ethnic look combine this chikan kurta with embroidered palazzos and complete your look with a beautiful dupatta.
Chikankari Trivia : The craft of chikan work or chikankari, more commonly called lucknowi chikan kurta, is hundreds of years old and has been passed down from generation to generation by expert craftsmen. This age-old art incorporates about 32 different stitching techniques that are often combined with pearls, mirrors and mukaish.
chikan kurta Also Known: Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand-embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.