Ethnava Hand Embroidered Green Lucknowi Chikan Kurti 2390
- Our craftsmanship and imaginative work are renowned. Lucknowi Chikankari must be precise and clear. Lucknow Chikan embroidery in green Lucknow Chikan Kurti showcases fine work and beautiful colors. The piece is beautifully embroidered with ‘Nazakat’ and shows the skill and polish that went into its creation. By producing modern ethnic wear based on Lucknowi Chikankari, Ethnava brings Chikankari into the modern world. An exquisite form of embroidery called chikan that has been handed down for generations originated in the lanes of Old Lucknow.
- With precision and perfect perfection, these fantastic creations are woven by skilled artisans. In Ethnava, chikan Kurtis is known for their handcrafted embroidery. High-falutin ladies employed Chikankari workers under the Nawabi rule of that era under the Nawabi rule of that era. With the help of these skilled artisans, their appearance was enhanced with the best clothing. For creating new designs, different stitches were required.
- A grass blade is arranged in the shape of a stitch known as a Ghaspatti. Similar to how hairstyles are done, the stitch was divided from its center to how hairstyles are done. Maangdaar GhasPatti, then, means so called. Phandas are knots similar to millets. Phanda stitches are more complex than other stitches. The knots, however, are smaller and more refined. Their use is mostly found in simple Chikankari forms such as centering flowers. A millet stitch is shaped like a knot. The ethnic and highly decorative Chikankari Kurtis are made of cotton thread and decorated with floral motifs. Known as the “Ghaspatti” or “Phanda,” the kurta’s neckline contains an elaborate chikan stitch design.
- Isn’t that beautiful chikan kurta turning heads? Chikan Kurtis is sure to do so. Its comprehensive selection is suitable for the office, or to your college, or even for a party. This Chikankari kurta’s design and aesthetic cannot be compared. Summer clothing needs color and vibrancy. In addition to wearing this Kurti as a summer outfit, you can also wear it as a casual dress. Chikan Kurti is more beautiful because of its motifs. A skilled artisan’s creative imagination is evident in them.
- Depending on the climatic conditions and physiological factors, it is suitable for a variety of purposes. As the summer temperatures soar, we have to exert more effort to stay cool. Summer fashion can be challenging when it comes to finding comfortable clothes. Feeling comfortable without sacrificing your style is the goal of fashion? Is it important what you want?
- It can be difficult to find clothing that is appropriate in hot weather. Kurtas and Kurtis made from cotton chikan offer the greatest level of comfort when worn. What can you do to ensure that the fabric you are using is causing the issue and not the fabric itself? Fabrics cannot absorb moisture because fabrics cannot absorb moisture. You will not feel comfortable in that dress, no matter how cute it is. In the summer, choosing the right fabric is crucial.
- In the summer, cotton is the best fabric to wear. A majority of Kurtis and Kurtas made of cotton are worn during the summertime. This causes sweating to stop. Cotton cannot resist sweat, but once wet, it retains moisture for only a short time. Chikan Kurtis is made of cotton, so they keep you cool in the summer. Exercise is easier when wearing cotton clothing. Because of these fabrics’ softness and flexibility, they can be used to make dresses. Because cotton is nonsticky, it does not irritate the skin nor cause allergies.
Add on to Chikan Kurti
The craft of chikan work or chikankari, more commonly called lucknowi chikan, is hundreds of years old and has been passed down from generations to generations by expert craftsmen.
This age old art incorporates about 32 different stitching techniques that are often combined with pearls, mirrors and mukaish. Chikankari kurta and sarees have been a part of this traditional art form for generations.
Chikan Kurti Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.