Ethnava Peach Lucknowi Chikankari Cotton Kurti-2380
- This gorgeous peach-colored handcrafted Kurti has been crafted with intense dedication and hard work by skilled artisans who are passing the tradition of Chikankari from generation to generation. Skin can breathe through the cotton fabric, which is friendly to the skin. Here is what you are looking for! In chikan embroidery, the ‘Keel’ has derived its name from this beautiful piece of nose pin. The stitch is made by picking up a tiny stitch on the fabric with the needle, and the Keel stitch is embroidered. In addition to creating floral patterns and motifs on the fabric, this beautiful peach kurta is stitched with white cotton thread. The fabric of the Chikan Kurta has been adorned with intricate Chikankari stitches called “Bakhiya,” “Keel,” and “Phanda.”.
- One of the most popular stitches is shadow work because it is stitched on the reverse side of the fabric, like the herringbone stitch. A running stitch completes the pattern since the stitching is a reverse herringbone stitch, so the filling is done on the wrong side. The word Phanada refers to knots that resemble millets. The phanda is said to be a more intricate version of stitches. However, the knots are much smaller and far more delicate. They are mostly utilized in making the center of the flowers in simple Chikankari design motifs. It is a knot type of a millet-shaped stitch. This chikan kurti is perfect for office, college, and even casual outings with its versatile style and simple elegance. To give it a more traditional appearance, you can pair it with dupattas and palazzos. Also, it can be teamed up with denim jeans to be casual wear.
- Cotton Kurtis are characterized by their suitability in physiology and climatic conditions. We look desperately for ways to remain calm during the summer when the heat is overwhelming. The challenge of finding fashionable clothing that is comfortable during the summer is often daunting. Does fashion compromise comfort? Having it all is possible, but how?It is challenging to decide what to wear when the sun is blazing. The most comfortable way to wear a Chikan Chikan Kurti is with a Chikan Chikan Kurta. Make sure your fabric doesn’t make your problem worse. Fabrics are not sweat-absorbent, which is in part responsible for this. Wearing the cutest dress will make you feel uncomfortable. It is important to choose fabrics carefully during the summer.
- When it comes to wearing clothing during the summer, cotton is the best. Summer is frequently the season for cotton Kurtis and Kurtas. As a result, you stop sweating. Cotton retains moisture only briefly after it has been wet, although it cannot resist sweat.Cotton Chikan Kurtis keeps you cool in the summer because they are insulating. When you exercise or perform a vigorous activity, cotton clothing feels comfortable to you. This soft and stretchy fabric is ideal for dresses due to its softness and stretch. The nonsticky nature of cotton prevents it from causing rashes or skin allergies.
Add on to Chikan Kurta
- SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: 2380
- Style: Straight
- Color of Chikankari Kurta: Peach
- Length of Chikan Kurta: 46 inch
- Sleeves: Three quarter sleeves, ¾ sleeves
- Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
- Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
- Fabric : Cotton
- Thread: Cotton thread
- Embroidery: Bakhiya, Keel & Phanda
- Chikan, in the literal sense, means ’embroidery’. This traditional embroidery style is one of Lucknow’s most ancient and well-known art forms, believed to be introduced by the Mughals. The simple and precise handwork on the garment gives it a very subtle, classy feel that modern embroidery techniques lack.
- The main essence of the garment is a simple design, and while motifs are now added to make the garment look rich, it still remains a simple and affordable fabric choice.
Chikan Kurta Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.