Ethnava Hand Embroidered Straight Magenta Lucknowi Chikan Kurti-2390
- Craftsmanship and creativity are apparent in our work. Clarity and correctness are needed for Lucknowi Chikankari. Embroidered in Lucknow Chikan Embroidery, the Straight Magenta Lucknow Chikan Kurti exhibits its delicacy and ‘Nazakat’ in its fine work and lively color palette. Chikankari, an aged art form of Lucknowi Chikankari, finds a contemporary twist with Ethnava’s latest ethnic traditional wear. From the alleys of Old Lucknow comes the beautiful chikan embroidery that has been given through generations. It has its own soberness of experienced handwork.
- With the convenience of maturity and careful detailing, these fabulous designs are created by experienced artisans. An embellished Chikan Kurti is a handcrafted piece from Ethnava. Chikankari artisans were engaged by the highfalutin females of Lucknow during the Nawabi command of that period. By the deft fingers of these artisans, they decorated themselves in the best clothes. A kind of stitches was needed for generating new designs.
- Grass blades are heaped in a row in the form of a stitch called Ghaspatti. An improvising was done in this stitch by separating it from the middle like it is done in a headdress. Thus it is termed as Maangdaar GhasPatti in exquisite chikan Kurti . A phanda is a knot similar to millet. Phanda is a more intricate stitch than other stitches. There are, however, fewer and more delicate knots. Chikankari utilizes them primarily in simple floral arrangements. This stitch has the shape of a millet knot.
- A beautiful ethnic look can be created with a Chikankari Kurti made of cotton thread embroidered with intricate floral patterns. There are two elaborate chikan stitches on the neckline of this Kurti: Ghaspatti and Phanda. Are you interested in wearing a beautiful chikan, Kurti? Chikan Kurti is certain to do so. This chikan is suitable for wearing to the office, to the college, or to any party. Chikankari Kurtis is known for its incomparable style and appeal.
- The gorgeous Kurti can be worn to the office or to college. Summer vivacity is embodied by the fabric and color scheme. This Kurti can also be worn as regular summer wear. Chikan Kurti’s motifs add to its beauty. A skilled artisan’s creative imagination is evident in them. It is suitable for many purposes, depending on climatic conditions and physiological factors. The summer temperatures soar, forcing us to put more and more effort into staying cool. In terms of finding comfortable clothing, summer fashion can be difficult. Fashion makes you feel comfortable without compromising your style? Does it matter what you want?
- In hot weather, choosing suitable clothing can be challenging. Cotton chikan kurtas or cotton chikan Kurtis provide the best level of comfort when worn. Is it possible to be sure you’re using the right fabric and not causing the issue? Because fabrics cannot absorb moisture, they cannot absorb moisture. Regardless of how cute your dress is, it won’t feel comfortable on you. In the summer, choosing the right fabric is crucial.
- Cotton is the best fabric to wear in the summer. Summertime is the time when Kurtis and Kurtas made of cotton are most commonly worn. This causes the sweating to stop. Despite cotton’s inability to resist sweat, wet cotton only retains moisture for a short period of time. A Chikan Kurti is made of cotton, so you stay cool in the summer. Cotton clothing makes exercising easier. Dresses can be made from these fabrics because of their softness and flexibility. Cotton is nonsticky, so it does not cause skin rashes or allergies.
Add on to Chikan Kurti
The craft of chikan work or chikankari, more commonly called lucknowi chikan, is hundreds of years old and has been passed down from generations to generations by expert craftsmen.
This age old art incorporates about 32 different stitching techniques that are often combined with pearls, mirrors and mukaish. Chikankari kurta and sarees have been a part of this traditional art form for generations.
Chikan Kurti Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.