Ethnava Straight Red Lucknowi Chikan Kurti-2390
- Our work is characterized by craftsmanship and imagination. Chikankari requires a high degree of precision and clarity. In its fine work and vibrancy, the Pink Lucknow Chikan Kurti features Lucknow Chikan embroidery showing its finesse and ‘Nazakat.’ With Ethnava’s latest ethnic wear, Lucknowi Chikankari, an ancient art form, takes on a modern twist. Chikan embroidery was handed down through generations in the lanes of Old Lucknow.
- With the use of perfection and precise detailing, these fantastic designs are woven by skilled artisans. An embroidered Chikan Kurti is a handcrafted item from Ethnava. The Nawabi rule of that period hired Chikankari workers to serve the highfalutin ladies of Lucknow. Their clothing was adorned with the best clothing by the nimble fingers of these artisans. New designs required a variety of stitches.
- This type of stitch is made up of stacks of grass blades called Ghaspattis. It was divided from the center, like in a hairstyle, to make an improvisation on this stitch. Maangdaar GhasPatti is called as a result. Phandas are knots that resemble millets. Phanda is a more intricate stitch than other stitches. There are, however, fewer and more delicate knots.
- Chikankari designs, for example, may use them to center flowers. This stitch has the shape of a millet knot. With intricate floral motifs and designs created with cotton thread, the Chikankari kurta creates a beautiful ethnic look. There are elaborate chikan stitches along the neckline of the kurta called “Ghaspatti” and “Phanda.”
- Are you looking for a beautiful chikan kurta to stand out? In the case of Chikan kurtas, they definitely will. There are many options available here, so you can wear them to work, to school, or to a party. You cannot go wrong with this Chikankari kurta due to its unparalleled style and appeal. With this Kurti, you can wear it both at work and at college. The color palette and fabric are perfect for summer vivacity. As well as wearing this Kurti as a summer outfit, you can wear it as a casual dress. The motifs on Chikan Kurtis enhance their beauty. These pieces demonstrate the creative imagination of the artisans.
- Depending on climatic and physiological factors, cotton can be used for a variety of purposes. Keeping cool during the summer is harder in hot weather. Summer can be difficult when it comes to finding comfortable clothes. Fashion shouldn’t sacrifice comfort, so why would you do that? Where do you want to go? Is it important?
- Finding appropriate clothes can be a challenge when the weather is hot. Wearing Kurtas and Kurtis with cotton chikan makes them the most comfortable. Check to make sure the fabric isn’t the problem. No matter how cute your dress is, if it is made of fabric that does not absorb moisture, you will not feel comfortable wearing it. When buying summer clothing, it is essential to choose a suitable fabric.
- Fabrics like cotton are perfect for summer. When the weather is warm, cotton kurtas and Kurtis are typically worn, which stops sweating. Cotton cannot resist moisture once wet, and it can only hold moisture for a short period. Chikan Kurtis is significant during the summer because cotton keeps you cool. Cotton clothing makes exercising more accessible. These fabrics are ideal for making dresses because of their softness and flexibility. The nonsticky texture and allergy-resistant properties of cotton make it an excellent choice for clothing.
Add on to Chikan Kurti
The craft of chikan work or chikankari, more commonly called lucknowi chikan, is hundreds of years old and has been passed down from generations to generations by expert craftsmen.
This age old art incorporates about 32 different stitching techniques that are often combined with pearls, mirrors and mukaish. Chikankari kurta and sarees have been a part of this traditional art form for generations.
Chikan Kurti Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.