Ethnava Hand Embroidered Straight Sky Blue Lucknowi Cotton Chikan Kurti-2390.
- Our work is renowned for its craftsmanship and creativity. Lucknowi Chikankari is characterized by precision and clarity. Sky blue embroidery in Lucknow Chikan embroidery creates a lively pattern and eye-catching color. Taking inspiration from Lucknowi Chikankari, Ethnava’s latest ethnic wear updates the art form in a contemporary way. Old Lucknow’s alleyways are filled with chikan embroidery, which is passed down from generation to generation. Experience gives it sobriety.
- These beautiful designs are created by seasoned artisans with a sense of maturity and attention to detail. Embellished and decorated is a handcrafted Chikan Kurti from Ethnava. During the Nawabi rule of that time, high-born women employed Chikankari artisans in Lucknow. In addition to creating the finest clothing, their skill enabled them to embellish them. In order to make new designs, stitches were required.
- Grass blades are arranged in rows using a Ghaspatti stitch. Through separating two halves of the headband, improvisation takes place. Therefore, it is called Maangdaar Ghaspati in Chikankari. Phandas resemble millet knots. Phanda is more complex than other stitches. The knots, however, are smaller and more delicate. Chikankari’s flowers are primarily used in simple floral arrangements. Millet knots are similar to this stitch. If you are looking for an ethnic look, consider a Chikankari Kurti made from cotton threads and embroidered with intricate floral patterns. A detailed chikan stitch has been applied to the neckline of this Kurti – Ghaspatti and Phanda.
- Isn’t it time for a gorgeous chikan, Kurti? It is likely that Chikan Kurti will take action. In addition to work and school, Chikan Kurti is great for parties and gatherings. Chikankari Kurti is renowned for its style and charisma. You can wear this stunning Kurti anywhere, whether you work or attend school. Summer vivacity is evoked by the fabric and color scheme. During the summer months, the Kurti is also an ideal summer garment. As well as being beautiful, the Chikan Kurti has many beautiful motifs. A creative artist can always be recognized.
- Cotton is used for a variety of purposes depending on climatic and physiological factors. Hot summer makes keeping cool more difficult. When it comes to finding comfortable clothes for summer, it can be challenging. Why would you sacrifice the comfort of your clothes for fashion? Do you think about a specific objective? How important is this? When the weather is hot, it can be difficult to find appropriate clothing. The most comfortable way of wearing Kurtas and Kurtis is to wear cotton chikan. Ensure that the fabric is not to blame. The dress will not be comfortable to wear if the fabric does not absorb moisture. Choosing a suitable fabric is essential when shopping for summer clothing.
- Summer is the perfect time to wear cotton fabrics. The cotton kurta is worn when the weather is warm, which prevents sweat from happening. After becoming wet, cotton cannot resist moisture, and it has a limited capacity to retain moisture. During the summer, Chikan Kurtis is very important because they keep you cool. Exercise is more accessible with cotton clothing. The softness and flexibility of these fabrics make them ideal for dresses. Clothing made from cotton is an excellent choice because of its nonsticky texture and allergy-resistant properties.
Add on to Chikan Kurti
The craft of chikan work or chikankari, more commonly called lucknowi chikan, is hundreds of years old and has been passed down from generations to generations by expert craftsmen.
This age old art incorporates about 32 different stitching techniques that are often combined with pearls, mirrors and mukaish. Chikankari kurta and sarees have been a part of this traditional art form for generations.
Chikan Kurti Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.