Ethnava Hand Embroidered Straight Yellow Lucknowi Chikan Kurti-2390
- Our work shows the laborious efforts and imagination of our skilled craftsman, Lucknowi Chikankari requires perfection and precise detailing. Pink Lucknowi Chikan Kurti celebrates the exquisiteness and ‘nazakat’ of Lucknow Chikan Embroidery with its refined work and blooming colour palette. Ethnava brings you the latest trends in ethnic chikan kurti wear by bringing a modern twist to the age old art of lucknowi chikankari. From the lanes of Old Lucknow, we bring you the magnificent traditional chikan embroidery which has been passed down from generations to generations. Expert craftsmen weave these amazing designs with perfection and precise detailing. This charming special piece from Ethnava is hand embroidered chikan kurti.
- During the Nawabi rule of Lucknow, the highfalutin ladies of that era employed chikankari workers for their personal attendance and adorned themselves in the best attires hand crafted by the nimble fingers of these artisans. To create newer designs different stitches were to be used. One such stitch was introduced as Ghas patti, which is in the form of grass blades stacked in a row. An improvisation was done in this stitch by parting it from the centre, like it is in done in a hairstyle, thus it is called maangdaar Ghas patti.
- Phanda refers to knots that are in the shape of Millets. Phanda is considered to be a more intricate version of stitches. However, the knots are much smaller and far more delicate. Mostly utilised in making the centre of the flowers in simple Chikankari design motifs. It is a knot type of a millet shaped stitch. This gorgeous ethnic chikankari kurta has been created with perfection using cotton thread creating detailed floral patterns and motifs on the neck. Intricate chikan stiches “ghaspatti” and “Phanda” have been used to adorn the neck line of the kurta.
- Are you looking for an elegant chikan kurta to make you the centre of attention? This chikan kurta will surely do so. With its wide versatility, you can wear this chikan kurta to your workplace or to your college or to any party. This chikankari kurta will never disappoint you with its incomparable style and appeal. This gorgeous kurti is a perfect pick for office wear and college wear. The colour palette and fabric is perfect for summer vivacity. This kurti will be by your side as a routine summer wear too. The motifs enhance the beauty of this chikan kurti, these motifs denote the creative imagination of our skilled artisans.
- Depending on the climate and physiological conditions, cotton has a variety of uses. The summer is hot and humid. Clothing that is comfortable for summer can be difficult to find. Fashion can be sacrificed for comfort, but does this make sense? Is there an objective you are trying to achieve? Do you think it matters? When it’s hot out, finding appropriate clothing can be a challenge. Kurtis and chikan kurtas are most comfortable to wear when they are made of cotton. Make sure the fabric isn’t at fault. Comfortable wear is impossible if the fabric doesn’t absorb moisture. When shopping for summer clothing, choosing the right fabric is crucial.
- Cotton is the perfect material to wear in the summer. Cotton kurtas are best worn in warmer weather to keep sweat away. Once wet, cotton does not retain water well and cannot withstand moisture. Chikan Kurtis keeps you cool during the summer months. Cotton clothing allows you to exercise more easily. These fabrics are ideal for dresses because of their softness and flexibility. Cotton clothing has a nonsticky texture, making it an excellent choice for allergy sufferers.
Add on to Chikan Kurti
The craft of chikan work or chikankari, more commonly called lucknowi chikan, is hundreds of years old and has been passed down from generations to generations by expert craftsmen. This age old art incorporates about 32 different stitching techniques that are often combined with pearls, mirrors and mukaish. Chikankari kurta and sarees have been a part of this traditional art form for generations.
Chikan Kurti Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.