Ethnava Hand Embroidered White Lucknowi Chikan Kurti-2390
- Craftsmanship and imagination are evident in our work. Lucidity and precision are required for Lucknowi Chikankari. Embroidered in Lucknow Chikan Embroidery, the Pink Lucknow Chikan Kurti showcases its finesse and ‘Nazakat’ in its fine work and vibrant color palette. Chikankari, an ancient art form of Lucknowi Chikankari, finds a modern twist with Ethnava’s latest ethnic wear. From the lanes of Old Lucknow comes the magnificent chikan embroidery that has been handed down through generations.
- With the use of perfection and precise detailing, these fantastic designs are woven by skilled artisans. An embroidered chikankurti is a handcrafted item from Ethnava. Chikankari workers were employed by the highfalutin ladies of Lucknow during the Nawabi rule of that period. By the nimble fingers of these artisans, they adorned themselves in the best apparel. A variety of stitches were required for creating new designs.
- Grass blades are stacked in a row in the shape of a stitch called Ghaspatti. An improvisation was made in this stitch by dividing it from the center like it is in done in a hairstyle. Thus it is called Maangdaar GhasPatti. Phandas are knots shaped like millets. Compared to other stitches, phanda is more intricate. The knots are more delicate and smaller, however. Their use is primarily found in simple Chikankari designs such as centering flowers. It is a knot type of a millet-shaped stitch.
Chikankari kurta created with cotton thread using intricate floral designs and motifs creates a beautiful ethnic look. The neckline of the kurta is adorned with elaborate chikan stitches called “Ghaspatti” and “Phanda”.
- Want to stand out in a beautiful chikan kurta? Chikan kurtas are sure to do so. With its wide selection, you can wear this chikan to the office or to your college, or to any party. With its incomparable style and appeal, this Chikankari kurta will never let you down.You can wear this gorgeous Kurti to the office or to college. The color palette and fabric are perfect for summer vivacity. You can wear this Kurti as a regular summer wear as well. Chikan Kurti’s motifs enhance its beauty, they show the skilled artisans’ creative imagination.
- The Cotton Kurti has broad application in a variety of climatic and physiological situations. Our attempts to stay cool are desperate in the summer when the temperatures soar. Comfortable clothing is often challenging to find when it comes to summer fashion. What are some of the ways fashion does not compromise comfort? Does it matter what you want?
- Wearing the right clothes in the blazing sun can be challenging. The most comfortable way to wear is Cotton Chikan Kurti or Cotton Chikan Kurta. Would you please make sure that the fabric you are using does not exacerbate the problem? The reason is that fabrics don’t absorb moisture. It will feel uncomfortable on you despite your cute dress. Fabric selection is essential during the summer.
- It is best to wear cotton during the summer. During the summer, cotton Kurtis and Kurtas are commonly worn. As a result, you stop sweating. Despite being unable to resist sweat, cotton only holds moisture temporarily when wet.
- Cotton, an insulating material, keeps Chikan Kurtis cool in the summer. While wearing cotton clothing, it is easier to exercise and perform vigorous activities. Because softness and flexibility are two of the characteristics of such fabrics, they can be used as dresses. Due to its nonstickiness, cotton does not cause rashes or allergies.
Add on to Chikan Kurti:
The craft of chikan work or chikankari, more commonly called lucknowi chikan, is hundreds of years old and has been passed down from generations to generations by expert craftsmen.
This age old art incorporates about 32 different stitching techniques that are often combined with pearls, mirrors and mukaish. Chikankari kurta and sarees have been a part of this traditional art form for generations.
Chikan Kurti Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.