Delightful Ethnava Beige Lucknowi Chikankari Cotton Kurta-2350
This Beige Lucknowi Chikankari Cotton Kurta With its stylish design and comfortable fit, this Kurti is suitable for women of all ages. Students, professionals, homemakers, and everyday wearers will find this style useful. You can choose fabrics, patterns, and designs based on your body type, skin tone, and climate. Cool off this summer with a cotton Kurta, which offers a light and relaxing feeling on hot, sunny days. Furthermore, it causes fewer irritations to sensitive skin, which is less adversely affected.
Floral prints are great because they don’t need much jewelry. Wearing bracelets or wrist wraps, necklaces, and a thin belt is all you need to create a luscious look. Combine the comfort of cotton with the grace of floral print for a fresh, summery look, and you cannot go wrong with these beautifully printed cotton floral Kurtis to update your wardrobe for summer.
Chikankari embroidery in the form of two Chikankari stitches is Bakhiya and Ghaspatti, on a beige cotton Kurti. In addition to being beautifully embroidered, this cotton cloth is also very functional. What the monument representing the monument side gardens. Lucknow has several neighborhoods named after former renowned gardens. Ghaspatti reflected these tendencies in his Chikankari art. Small leaves and twigs can be embroidered onto fabric to create an embroidery pattern. A series of V-shaped lines are stitched across the right side of the fabric to create grass leaves. Flowers are arranged in patterns. Leaves or petals may be arranged parallel to each other.
The softness and breathability of cotton prints and the variety of designs make them famous. Furthermore, machine washing is possible.
Our printed compositions come in a variety of colors and sizes that are perfect for everyday use. Summertime has never seen a greater demand for woven cotton fabrics like this. Especially those with unbleached, not fully processed cotton and printed patterns have an elevated look.
Whether ancient or sophisticated, ethnic or glamorous, cotton has never been an inferior material. Cotton fabric is available at a wide range of prices, from the cheapest to the most expensive. Because cotton products are durable, soft, breathable, versatile, and natural, they can be used at virtually any price point. Printed Kurtis has different textures and is made of cotton. Many printed cotton fabrics are floral to block prints, bandhani to foil prints to refresh your summer collection.
Chikankari is an elaborate art form created by using fine fabrics and delicate threads. Art forms evolve, and Chikankari is no exception. Modern elements are incorporated into Kurti’s design. Unlike many other art forms, Chikankari has not strayed from its roots. Ethnava embraces both fashion trends and its heritage through its cut, style, and make.
Awadhi artisans specialize in chikankari, a form of embroidery that encompasses a variety of styles and expressions. The idea was initially presented to Jahangir by his wife, NurJehan. Emperor Akbar also supported these crafts. Chikankari has been practiced for centuries in Awadh by skilled artisans. Awadhi culture is displayed in Chikan Kurta, which is designed to make you look like a king. If you accessorize your Chikan Kurti, you can wear it to a party, your workplace, or even to college.
This chikankari Kurta will not disappoint you with its style and appeal. Beautiful and versatile, this Kurti is suitable for wearing both to work and to college. An indoor brunch on a winter morning or an outdoor dinner on a summer evening would be perfect with these colors and fabrics.
Add on to Lucknowi Kurta
- The craft of Chikankari stands out in itself, and does not need excessive accessorizing. The embroidery around the neck shall suffice, and one can choose to let go heavy necklaces. These Chikan Kurtis work best with oversized oxidized earrings, or pearl studs to complement the white pearl-like stitches.
- A small matching bracelet or watch would complete the look very well. Sunglasses also look formidable with the all over casual but royal vibe of the piece.
- Into the northern heartlands of India, the heritage of craftsmanship has been passed down for centuries, generation after generation. Among the exquisite flavors of Mughlai and Awadhi food, the intricate carvings and the architectural wonders, the erstwhile Awadh also cradles the origins of Chikankari with pride.
- A culture already rich in various art forms, the artisans of Awadh are learned in the craft of Chikankari embroidery, and carry it forward to this day. It was introduced by Nur Jehan, the wife of Mughal Emperor Jahangir.
- The emperor then sponsored the craft and it spread throughout the plains of Awadh. The old artisan families of Awadh come from a line of skilled Chikankari artists, and they still practice the trade.
Chikan Kurti Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.