Ethnava Chikankari Yellow cotton Kurta
- Opening doors to merge feminine aesthetics with traditional craft, we at Ethnava have created a harmoniously beautiful chikankari lucknow kurta. With Ethnava Lucknow Kurta we aim to provide you with a chikan kurta which denotes elegance with comfort.
- Adorned with intricate and immaculate chikan stitches “Phanda” and “Shadow work”, this Yellow Chikan Kurta has the perfect summery vibe and will go well with the summer vivacity. The cotton fabric is comfortable and lets the skin breathe. Detailed floral patterns and motifs decorate the neckline with utmost elegance and grace.
- Shadow work is one of the most popular stitches, in this stitch the filling is done on the wrong side while the design is bounded by a running stitch on the right side of the fabric to give it a neat look, since the stitch is made on the reverse side of the fabric, resembling the herringbone stitch.
- Phanda refers to knots that are in the shape of Millets. Phanda is considered to be a more intricate version of stitches. However, the knots are much smaller and far more delicate. Mostly utilised in making the centre of the flowers in simple Chikankari design motifs. It is a knot type of a millet shaped stitch.
- This chikan kurta is all that you are looking for! With its unique and soft colour palette, this chikan kurta will definitely make you the centre of attention in a room full of people. This kurti will be by your side as a routine summer wear too. The motifs enhance the beauty of this chikan kurti, these motifs denote the creative imagination of our skilled artisans.
- This chikan kurta will be by your side as a routine summer wear too. The motifs enhance the beauty of this chikan kurta, these motifs denote the creative imagination of our skilled artisans.
Add on to Lucknow Kurta
- To add the glam to your looks, pair them up with embroidered palazzos and dupattas. Accessorise with metallic oxidized jewelry and a clutch.
- These Chikan Kurtis work best with oversized oxidized earrings, or pearl studs to complement the white pearl-like stitches. A small matching bracelet or watch would complete the look very well. Sunglasses also look formidable with the all-over casual but royal vibe of the piece.
Chikankari is believed to have been popularised in India by Nur Jehan, wife of the Mughal emperor Jahangir. It was brought to India by Persian nobles who would visit the Mughal courts.Chikankari is an ancient form of white floral embroidery, intricately worked with needle and raw thread on a variety of fabrics like cotton, muslin, silk, organza etc. The word ‘Chikan’ has been derived from Persian language which was the court language of India introduced by the Mughals.
Chikan Kurta Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.