Ethnava lemon cotton unstitched chikankari kurta 41113 Gotapatti
This classy Lemon colored unstitched chikankari kurta is a perfect blend of sophistication and charm. Adorned with intricate chikan stiches “Bakhiya”, “Gota Patti”, “Keel” and “Phanda”, the detailed floral patterns, motifs and designs makes this kurta a perfect outfit for you.
SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: 41113
Style: Unstitched Kurta
Color of Chikankari Kurta: Lemon
Length of Chikan Kurta: 3 mtrs
Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
Fabric : Cotton
Thread: Cotton thread
Embroidery: Bakhiya, Gotapatti, Keel & Phanda
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Ethnava lemon cotton unstitched chikankari kurta
- We, at Ethnava, try to fuse craft of traditionalism with the modernity of fashion as well. While also adopting the ever-evolving modernity of fashion in the cut, style and make of our product we don’t waver from the roots of Chikankari. We aim to provide you with a chikan kurta that denotes elegance with style as well as comfort.
- This classy Lemon colored unstitched chikankari kurta is a perfect blend of sophistication and charm. Adorned with intricate chikan stiches “Bakhiya”, “Gota Patti”, “Keel” and “Phanda”, the detailed floral patterns, motifs and designs makes this kurta a perfect outfit for you.
- “Gota patti” uses the applique technique. Small pieces of zari ribbon are applied onto the fabric with the edges sewn down to create elaborate patterns. While in “Keel” , a very tiny stitch is picked up on the fabric with the needle and the Phandasticth is embroidered..
- Shadow work is one of the most popular stitches, in this stitch the filling is done on the wrong side while the design is bounded by a running stitch on the right side of the fabric to give it a neat look, since the stitch is made on the reverse side of the fabric, resembling the herringbone stitch.
- Phanda refers to knots that are in the shape of Millets. Phanda is considered to be a more intricate version of stitches. However, the knots are much smaller and far more delicate. Mostly utilised in making the centre of the flowers in simple Chikankari design motifs. It is a knot type of a millet shaped stitch.
Add on to Chikanakri Kurta
- For a head turning look, combine this elegant and graceful chikan kurti with matching embroidered palazzos. Complete the look of this lucknowi kurta with traditional dupattasand oxidized jewelry.
- Although these Chikan Kurtis work best with oversized oxidized earrings, or pearl studs to complement the white pearl-like stitches. A small matching bracelet or watch would complete the look very well. Sunglasses also look formidable with the all-over casual but royal vibe of the piece.
- SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: 41113
- Style: Unstitched Kurta
- Color of Chikankari Kurta: Lemon
- Length of Chikan Kurta: 3 mtrs
- Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
- Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
- Fabric : Cotton
- Thread: Cotton thread
- Embroidery: Bakhiya, Gotapatti, Keel & Phanda
The craft of chikan work or chikankari, more commonly called lucknowi chikan, is hundreds of years old and has been passed down from generation to generation by expert craftsmen. This age old art incorporates about 32 different stitching techniques that are often combined with pearls, mirrors and mukaish. Chikankari kurta and sarees have been a part of this traditional art form for generations.
Chikan Kurta Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.