Ethnava chikankari Lemon Yellow cotton kurti
- Opening doors to merge feminine aesthetics with traditional craft, we at Ethnava have created this harmoniously charming special piece which is hand embroidered black chikankari lucknowi kurta with modal cotton material. With Ethnava we aim to provide you with a chikan kurti which denotes elegance with comfort.
- Holding a perfect balance of comfort, royalty, and modernity, this Lemon Yellow is a perfect outfit for you that definitely raises the notches of your style-quotient. Adorned with the intricate ‘Bhakiya’ and ‘Keel’ chikan stitches, this chikan kurta is simple yet full of charm.
- In chikan embroidery, the ‘keel’ has derived its name from this beautiful piece of nose pin. To make this stitch, a very tiny stitch is picked up on the fabric with the needle and the Phandasticth is embroidered. Around this pearl-like dot very tiny spikes are embroidered which have a ‘v’ shape on the top of the spikes and it resembles like the gold nose pin. To adorn the petals and floral motifs, the Keel stitches are used.
- Shadow work is one of the most popular stitches, in this stitch the filling is done on the wrong side while the design is bounded by a running stitch on the right side of the fabric to give it a neat look, since the stitch is made on the reverse side of the fabric, resembling the herringbone stitch.
- This type of stitch is known for its double back and shadow work. It’s mostly done from the wrong side of the fabric and the actual design on the front end is rendered in herringbone style. The shadow of the thread is seen on the cloth from the right side. In industry, it is also known as “Ulti” and “Seedhi” Bakhiya.
Add on to Chikan Kurta
- SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: 41121
- Style: Kurta
- Color of Chikankari Kurta: Lemon Yellow
- Length of Chikan Kurta: 3 Meters
- Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
- Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
- Fabric : Cotton
- Thread: Cotton thread
- Embroidery: Bakhiya & Keel
- Chikan, in the literal sense, means ’embroidery’. This traditional embroidery style is one of Lucknow’s most ancient and well-known art forms, believed to be introduced by the Mughals. The simple and precise handwork on the garment gives it a very subtle, classy feel that modern embroidery techniques lack.
- The main essence of the garment is a simple design, and while motifs are now added to make the garment look rich, it still remains a simple and affordable fabric choice.
Chikan Kurta Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.