Ethnava Muslin Cotton Dark Peach Lucknowi Chikan Kurti-2389
- This Muslin Cotton Dark Peach Lucknowi Chikan Kurti is a beautiful fusion of traditional craftsmanship and feminine aesthetics. Ethnava does more than provide stylish chikan Kurtis; they aim to make them comfortable and easy to wear as well. A modern take on Lucknowi chikankari art is evident in the latest ethnic Lucknowi clothing. Old Lucknow’s lanes are renowned for their exquisite chikan embroidery, which is handcrafted from generation to generation. Expert artisans meticulously craft every stitch.
- Kurta fabric is decorated with Chikankari embroidery. It is made of loosely woven cotton fabric that is smooth and fine. Muslin is sometimes printed and decorated, or it may be bleached and dyed. Ethnava’s modern muslin Chikan Kurtis stands out thanks to the chikan embroidery and can be used on modern occasions nor on traditional ones.
- Chikankari kurtas are made from cotton threads, which are used to create intricate motifs and floral patterns. Traditionally chikankari Kurtis is adorned with elaborate Chikan stitches, such as shadows, phandas, and kells. The hand embroidery with motifs is a refined interpretation of traditional chikankari.
- Chikan embroidery takes its name from the stitch “keel” found in this piece of nose pins. A tiny thread is picked up and woven into the stitch. Like a nose pin, an embroidered dot looks like a pearl with small spikes attached to the top.
- A popular stitch is shadow work. Herringbone stitching is similar to shadow work. The right side of the fabric is bound with a running stitch. The binding is made on the backside.
- Phandas resemble millet in their shape. They are similar to stitches in terms of their complexity. However, knots are commonly seen as intricate and small. Chikankari design motifs are popularly used to decorate the centers of flowers. These stitches are usually made with millet-like knots.
- Are you the center of attention with your Chikan Kurti? What can you do to make it so? Kurtis will certainly make you the center of attention. It is possible to wear Chikan Kurtis for work, college, and parties. A Chikankari kurta will never let you down with its style and appeal. It is suitable for both the office and school. Take a look at this stunning Kurti. It features bright colors and a piece of colorful fabric. Besides being a summer staple, you can wear this Kurti every day. Beautiful motifs adorn this Chikan Kurti. They are the result of our craftsmen’s imaginative creativity.
Add on to Lucknowi Kurta: For a head turning look, combine this elegant and graceful chikan kurti with matching embroidered palazzos. Complete the look of this lucknowi kurta with traditional dupattas and oxidized jewelry.
Chikankari Trivia: The craft of chikan work or chikankari, more commonly called lucknowi chikan, is hundreds of years old and has been passed down from generations to generations by expert craftsmen. This age old art incorporates about 32 different stitching techniques that are often combined with pearls, mirrors and mukaish. Chikankari kurta and sarees have been a part of this traditional art form for generations.
Chikan Kurti Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.