Ethnava chikankari Sea Green Georgette Unstitched Kurti
- We, at Ethnava, maintain this unwavering loyalty of the craft to its traditionalism, while also adopting the ever-evolving modernity of fashion in the cut, style, and make of our product.
- Portray your sartorial elegance with this Sea Green Hand Embroidered Georgette Chikan Kurti this Lucknowi chikankari Kurti emanates elegance and poise. Beautifully handcrafted with delicate chikan stitches of Bhakiya using white-colored cotton threads, this pretty number elevates your style quotient several notches higher. The Kurti radiates a soft and eye-pleasing color palette on skin-friendly fabric that lets the skin breathe.
- Shadow work is one of the most popular stitches, in this stitch the filling is done on the wrong side while the design is bounded by a running stitch on the right side of the fabric to give it a neat look, since the stitch is made on the reverse side of the fabric, resembling the herringbone stitch.
- During the Nawabi rule of Lucknow, the highfalutin ladies of that era employed chikankari workers for their personal attendance and adorned themselves in the best attires handcrafted by the nimble fingers of these artisans. To create newer designs different stitches were to be used. One such stitch was introduced as Ghas Patti, which is in the form of grass blades stacked in a row.
- This Lucknow kurta will surely do so. With its wide versatility, you can wear this chikan kurta to your workplace or to your college, or to any party. This chikankari kurta will never disappoint you with its incomparable style and appeal. This gorgeous Kurti is a perfect pick for office wear and college wear. The color palette and fabric is perfect for summer vivacity.
Add on to Lucknow Kurta
Combine this elegant and graceful chikan kurti with matching embroidered palazzos or ankle-length pants for an elegant look. Complete the look of this lucknowi kurta with traditional dupattas and oxidized jewelry.
- SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: 41116
- Style: Kurta
- Color of Chikankari Kurta: Sea Green
- Length of Chikan Kurta: 3 meters
- Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
- Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
- Fabric: Georgette
- Thread: Cotton thread
- Embroidery: Bakhiya
Chikankari is an Art of Imagination, It is a handicraft process where the wooden blocks are hand chiseled in various design patterns, and the natural stew for printing is prepared, and printed on the cloth. The chikankari artisans then use the ternary of the needlecraft embroidery and perform the needlework artistically.
Chikan Kurta Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand-embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.