Ethnava Unstitched Peach chikan saree-31123
- Fragile threads adorned in delicate designs on exquisite fabrics, Chikankari has its own brand of deliberate and detailed art work. Over the years, Chikankari has evolved, as all forms of artshave. It now flaunts modernist features in its styling.
- However, like many other art forms, Chikankari has not strayed from its traditionalist embroidery. We, at Ethnava, maintain this unwavering loyalty of the craft to its traditionalism, while also adopting the ever evolving modernity of fashion in the cut, style and make of our product.
- This gorgeous ethnic peach chikan saree has been created with perfection using white cotton thread on georgette cloth, creating detailed floral patterns and motifs on the neck. Intricate chikan stitches “Bakhiya” and “Phanda” have been used to adorn the neck line of the lucknow kurta.
- It can be worn with puff sleeved blouses, crop tops, or a bell sleeved blouse. It can also be fashioned with a contemporary version of ‘Dhoti’, and worn as the trendy half-saree. It can also be paired with a belt to give you that coveted mix of old and new! As the embroidery of Chikankari is detailed and heavy, it does well to lose excessive jewellery. A simple oversized or minimal pair of earrings shall suffice to complement the ensemble. The look can be topped off with an elegant watch or bracelet, to give the finishing touches.
- CLOTH COLOUR: peach
- EMBROIDERY COLOUR: white
- EMBROIDERY TYPE: shadow and phanda work
- FABRIC: georgette
- TYPE: saree with running blouse
- LENGTH: 6 .40 MTR
2 in stock (can be backordered)
How to measure