Ethnava chikankari peach khadi cotton kurta
- Embroidery has always been an art of stitches that tends to decorate even a simple piece of cloth. Chikankari is the art that adds royalty, poise and elegance to simple embroidery. We, at Ethnava, maintain this unwavering loyalty of the craft to its traditionalism, while also adopting the ever evolving modernity of fashion in the cut, style and make of our product.
- This beautiful Peach chikan kurta adorned with intricate chikan work using peach and white cotton thread on khadi cotton is perfect for summer vivacity. The versatile khadi fabric has the unique property of keeping the wearer warm in winter and cool in summer. It has a coarse texture and gets easily crumpled, and therefore, is starched to keep it firm and stiff. The subtle and charming vibe of this handcrafted piece is what makes it unique and stunning. We, at Ethnava, aim to provide you with a chikan kurta that denotes elegance with style as well as comfort.
- Shadow work is one of the most popular stitches, in this stitch the filling is done on the wrong side while the design is bounded by a running stitch on the right side of the fabric to give it a neat look, since the stitch is made on the reverse side of the fabric, resembling the herringbone stitch.
- Phanda refers to knots that are in the shape of Millets. Phanda is considered to be a more intricate version of stitches. However, the knots are much smaller and far more delicate. Mostly utilised in making the centre of the flowers in simple Chikankari design motifs. It is a knot type of a millet shaped stitch.
- This is chikan kurta will be by your side as a routine summer wear too. The motifs enhance the beauty of this chikan kurta, these motifs denote the creative imagination of our skilled artisans.
Add on to Lucknow Kurta
For a head turning look, combine this elegant chikan kurti with matching embroidered white palazzos. Complete the look of this lucknowi kurta with traditional dupattas and oxidized jewelry. Although, these Chikan Kurtis work best with oversized oxidized earrings, or pearl studs to complement the white pearl-like stitches. A small matching bracelet or watch would complete the look very well. Sunglasses also look formidable with the all-over casual but royal vibe of the piece.
- SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: BHM 29
- Style: Straight
- Color of Chikankari Kurta: Peack
- Length of Chikan Kurta: 46 inch
- Sleeves: Three quarter sleeves, ¾ sleeves
- Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
- Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
- Fabric : Khadi cotton
- Thread: Cotton thread
- Embroidery: chikan
Chikankari flourished under the Mughals and Nawabs. It experienced a downward trend during British rule. It picked up under the Industrial Era. Now it has become a household name in all parts of India, so much so that it is a must-have a garment in every woman’s wardrobe. The variety it offers from a simple kurta to an intricate Anarkali lures women in all age groups. Indian fashion houses have experimented and taken the Chikankari to a new level.
Chikan Kurta Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.