Ethnava Yellow Cotton Chikankari Kurti-2380
- Ethnava tries to blend the skill of traditionalism and the contemporary style of fashion. In addition to adopting the traditional and ever-evolving roots of Chikankari in the design, cut, and style, we do not stray from their beauty. We strive to provide you with Chikan Kurtis that are elegant, stylish, and comfortable.Intricately embellished with “Shadow Work,” “Keel,” and “Phanda” stitches done in white thread on cotton fabric, this Yellow Chikankari Kurti is a splendid representation of grace, royalty, and elegance. Chikankari appears poised, sophisticated, and dignified. Designed with yellow hues that depict summer vibes and spring, this kurta is the perfect look for summer vigor.
- In Chikankari, Bhakia or shadow work is considered one of the most delicate stitches. It is done on fine muslin cotton and has an iridescent ‘shadowy’ effect. This form of embroidery uses massed thread on the underside of the fabric to cast a shadow on the face of the fabric, as is typical of this type of embroidery. A closed Herringbone stitch creates the shadow on the reverse side of the fabric. At times, it seems like it is a delicate patchwork. It is believed that this style of embroidery was patterned after Jamdani weaving.
- Some historians also believe that during the Mughal rule, the court had expert ‘Raffugars.’ Because the embroidered muslins were so fine that one wash hardly made a difference, these darners used invisible stitches, which later evolved into the Bakhia stitch. However, this is a very unromantic view. Murshidabad and Dacca were known for stitching of this type, but today that art is gone. Since all artisans in Lucknow knew this stitch, It has managed to survive.
- The process of making the Phanda involves picking up tiny stitches repeatedly on the same spot, so they become smooth and resemble little pearls. In Hindu culture, this is called ‘Chikan Phanda.’ It looks like a French knot. A Buti or flower in the center of this stitch will look very pretty. This stitch is quite time-consuming. Summer vivacity is captured perfectly in the color palette and fabric of this dress. You can wear this chikan kurta as a routine summer outfit as well. Chikan Kurti’s motifs enhance its beauty. The motifs represent the creativity of our artisans.
- Their physiological suitability and acclimatization characterize cotton chikan Kurtis. We search desperately for ways to keep cool during the summer when the heat is unbearable. During the summer, it’s hard to decide whether to wear something fashionable or something comfortable to stay cool. However, does fashion compromise comfort? You can have it all, but how? When the sun is blazing, it is hard for women to decide what to wear. Cotton Chikan Kurtas and Cotton Chikan Kurtis are the most comfortable. However, do not let the fabric worsen the situation. Often, fabrics stick to your body because they are unable to absorb sweat. It makes you uncomfortable no matter how cute and fashionable the dress might be. During the summer, you should choose your fabrics carefully.
- Cotton is undoubtedly one of the best fabrics to wear during the summer, so it is one of the best fabrics. Kurti Fashion often sees the most success with Cotton Chikan Kurtis and Cotton Chikan Kurtas sales during the summer months. Consequently, your body stops sweating. Cotton feels damp on the skin only for a brief period after wet, despite its ability to resist sweat. As an insulator, cotton chikan Kurtis keeps you cool in the summer. When you exercise or do vigorous exercise, cotton clothes feel comfortable on you. Another reason to wear cotton clothes is that they are soft and stretchable. Cotton will not cause rashes or skin allergies because it does not stick to your skin.
Add on to Lucknow Kurti
To add the glam to your looks, pair them up with embroidered palazzos and dupattas. Accessorise with metallic oxidized jewelry and a clutch. These Chikan Kurtis work best with oversized oxidized earrings, or pearl studs to complement the white pearl-like stitches. A small matching bracelet or watch would complete the look very well. Sunglasses also look formidable with the all-over casual but royal vibe of the piece.
Chikan, in the literal sense means ’embroidery’. This traditional embroidery style is one of Lucknow’s most ancient and well-known art forms, believed to be introduced by the Mughals. The simple and precise handwork on the garment, gives it a very subtle, classy feel that modern embroidery techniques lack. The main essence of the garment is a simple design, and while motifs are now added to make the garment look rich, it still remains a simple and affordable fabric choice.
Chikan Kurta Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.