Ethnava Matty Cotton Straight Yellow Chikan Kurti-2379
- Ethnava’s Lucknow Kurti collection is inspired by traditional chikankari motifs found in Lucknow Kurtis. One can wear it on both formal and casual occasions. Intricately embroidered and finely stitched, Matty Cotton Straight Yellow Chikan Kurti is a conventional style. Chikankari has undergone significant changes throughout history. As a result, it is becoming more modern. Several embroidery techniques, including chikankari, have been passed down from generation to generation. Cuts, styles, and productions are all done by the latest trends.
- We offer Matty Cotton Chikan Kurtis that are crafted from the finest materials. Providing cotton-based fabrics is one of our core competencies. Our artisans process the fabric by using the best quality matty cotton. The cotton Matty Chikan Kurtis is smooth and soft to the touch. They are made from a natural material that is free of allergens and rashes. Its many features include being tear-resistant, vibrant, attractive, and having a Matt finish. Matty cotton provides an appealing design and a smooth texture that makes this Kurti soft and comfortable. With the development of the market, we have expanded our Cotton Matty Chikan Kurtis collection. Matty cotton is one of the most popular products due to its high durability and comfortability. Cotton Matty Fabric also exhibits excellent colorfastness, a low degree of shading variation, and anti-pilling properties.
- The ability to tailor them to the preferences of customers makes them cost-effective. Recyclable products do not pose a threat to the environment. Those with sensitive skin will appreciate the products since they do not itch. Because matty cotton is soft and comfortable, people prefer Kurtis made from it. Kurtis made from matty cotton are comfortable and breathable. It is possible to wear them even in hot and humid weather. Moreover, they can be both fashionable and commercially practical.
- A Chikan Kurti embroidered with Bakhiya and Phanda is elaborate. They are sophisticated and elegant. Chikan Kurtis is made using both modern and traditional embroidery techniques. There are two types of phanda stitches: daisy stitches and loop stitches. Both phanda stitches and loop stitches can emboss patterns. Compared to millet, it has a knotted appearance similar to corn. Stitches are repeated repeatedly, resulting in a pearly appearance. This technique is known as Phanda.
- This chikan kurta goes with everything! Despite the many people in a room, this chikan kurta stands out due to its soft colors. Kurti is ideal for wearing during hot weather. Beautiful patterns can be found for Kurtis during summer. Craftspeople make the patterns with creative skills.
Add on to Chikan Kurta:
The craft of chikan work or chikankari, more commonly called lucknowi chikan, is hundreds of years old and has been passed down from generations to generations by expert craftsmen. This age old art incorporates about 32 different stitching techniques that are often combined with pearls, mirrors and mukaish. Chikankari kurta and sarees have been a part of this traditional art form for generations.
Chikan Kurti Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.